Ercon use Aluminium and Zinc metal spray for industries such as the Ministry of Defence, Rail and exhaust systems. Metal Spraying gives a high quality finish and a range of advantages:
- Coatings are available for almost instant use with no drying or curing times.
- Higher degree of bond strength than most other thermally sprayed deposits.
- More economic coatings due to the use of compressed air and electricity.
- Metal spray will provide a long life coating of 10 to 25 years.
- Zinc metal spray is suitable for protection of up to 200ºC.
- Aluminium metal spray gives protection against temperatures of up to 400ºC.
It is often specified in preference to galvanising for its ease of application without the need for drain / vent holes.
Our large spray booth can accommodate items up to 2.8m long x 2.5m wide that enables us to metal spray a wide range of projects both large and small.
To enquire about how metal spraying could benefit your projects, sign up for a powder coating expert to contact you.